3 Dollars to Pretty

Last year I bought an acrylic tray from Walmart for 88 cents during their summer clearance sale and even it looked okay I knew that I wanted to dress it up at bit since I wouldn't be using it in the kitchen.  Last week I was browsing the blogs and I came across a killer idea from Chelsea from two twenty one and I couldn't wait to try it.
Before

I downloaded the background from Sprik Space, she is very generous with freebies, make sure you head over and check out her blog.  I then edited the background in Picnik (Google has decided to shut down Picnik...boo...) adding my initial within a circle.  I created two tray liners and printed them at Office Depot for $2, cut them and Voila!!!

 After
  After

Aren't they purty?


Linking this up to the:
The DIY Show Off

My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia 

It's Overflowing




Pin It

5 comments:

  1. wow the home decors are so pretty. I like to buy too


    Byron Bay Wedding Packages

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! I'm your newest follower! Thanks for linking up and don't forget about registering for my current giveaway....

    Ramsign Giveaway: Porcelain Enamel Sign {up to $99 value}

    XO, Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, it came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love reading your comments so please leave your comments or questions. This is a drama free blog, please do not leave any snarky or mean comments. I reserve the right to remove those kind of comments.