I'm adding the product information just in case you're curious about any of the pieces.
1. This Fioretto fabric with its fabulous graphic pattern will be used to make pillows to spread around the room and for $25 a yard, they're definitely doable. Use the link in the comments section to see them as curtains, they’re divine. Erika from BluLabel Bungalow provided the link, thanks Erika.
2. I thought long and hard about the lighting for the room and finally chose this chandelier from one of my favorite online stores. With the crystal and barrel shade its perfect combination of traditional and contemporary design.
3. These curtains are inexpensive with the subtle colors this curtain can be used in many different rooms.
4. Isn’t this cowhide ottoman to die for? Love it and the price isn’t outrageous.
5. Don’t use just love a wing back chair, with the white leather and modern styling this would be a good place to curl up and read a book but it could easily cleaned.
6. Okay, I’m a little obsessed with sunburst mirrors and this one delivers… isn’t it delicious.
7. Art is always an integral part of designing a room. These two pieces of art will compliment the room nicely.
8. This Emmett sofa is a beautiful piece of furniture that is down filled and comfy. I could definitely see hanging out watching TV or taking a nap during rainy days.
I love the mix of textures, what do you think?