1. This West Elm upholstered slipper chair is a beautiful accent chair and will tie the room together.
2. This mirror is a classic and will make the room seem more bigger.
3. Isn't this sofa amazing? I love a high back sofa with low arms, it means your neck with never suffer and you can plop a pillow on the arms and take a nap.
4. You always need a little bling in any room and this mirror is perfect with it's mid-century modern feel it will be fabulous over the the sofa as art.
5. Awww paint, the cheapest way to make a drastic change, I love this color paint from the Martha Stewart line called Bedford Gray. Gray used to be viewed as a depressing color but used right it's modern and sophisticated.
6. Ikea always delivers and this piece of art is serene and interesting at the same time and will be a great conversational piece.
7. The fabric from Robert Allen will give the room the punch of yellow without overwhelming the room.
8. This black chandelier has high impact and will be a show stopper in the room.
9. This graphic pillow will go really well with pillows made from the Robert Allen fabric.
10. This ottoman could double as seating and a coffee table but will not take away attention from the stunning sofa because of it's clean lines.
11.You would think a transparent table lamp would be boring, but with the modern shape and barrel shade this lamp can work for many years to come.
I'm feeling the yellow and gray right now... what do you think?